MAKE-UP Secondary Sources RSW Online
Often the quickest and easiest way to find the law – cases, statutes and regulations – is by using a secondary source such as a legal encyclopedia, treatise, monograph, law review article or legal newspaper. Come to this class to learn about these and other resources designed to make your legal researching life easier.
Advance Registration is required:
- This class is being taught remotely via Zoom.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing the class Zoom link.
- Then, 24 hours before the scheduled start of the class, you will get a reminder email which will contain another copy of the Zoom link.
- Note: If you register for the class less than 24 hours before the start (which is not a problem), you will only get the confirmation email (not the reminder).
- Sunday, October 31, 2021
- 3:30pm - 4:20pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.